Search This Blog

Saturday, October 16, 2021

Canning is finally over and I've learned how to use my embroidery module

 The cold weather at night has really taken a toll on the garden and I'm almost grateful.  I'm entirely over tomatoes.  I've canned over 40 quarts of spaghetti sauce, 20 quarts of chili, 15 pints of salsa, and 10 pints of pizza sauce.  We still have tomatoes left and I just don't have the energy to do them anymore.

With cold weather approaching, I'm finishing up some projects outside this week and hopefully going to focus on the quilt projects I have lined up.

I took a class this week to learn how to use the embroidery module on my machine.  I can honestly say that I really enjoyed it and am looking forward to making some really neat items.  We only worked on items on the machine but I learned how to embroider and how to applique.  What fun that was!

I've been working at the quilt shop for a few weeks now and really enjoy it. I love being surrounded by beautiful fabrics and quilts everyday!


Have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment