Search This Blog

Monday, May 15, 2023

Finally back in the saddle

 I'm finally back on track with my quilting projects.  I've set up a small area in my bedroom and have been busy getting a few projects done.  I have quite a few projects listed on my sidebar, and sadly, that's not even all of them.  I'm serious.  It's kinda crazy.


I thought I'd just post today with the projects that I have completed the past few months.  


This wool wallhanging was a pattern and kit from Buttermilk Basin.  My mom and I were lucky enough to go up and visit a few months ago.  It was so much fun.  We took a class because although I knew some of the basics, it's always best to take a class from the people who know all the tricks.  I still have to quilt this but it almost done and ready to hang.



This fabric and kit was from last year that was so popular and I just fell in love with the colors.  Its off to the quilter right now and hopefully will be back soon to enjoy the cooler summer nights.



This was a BOM from Fort Worth Fabric Studio this past December and January. It has a light blue minky back and is all quilted and bound now.  I'm excited to use it this next winter.



I am so far behind on this.  I literally just finished putting the binding on.  The problem is that it is a wedding gift for a friend's daughter and her wedding was last September.  I'll hopefully get this into the mail this week.


I'm excited to get more and more projects done.  This week, I hope to catch up on some much needed yard and flower bed work.  We literally had 5 days of rain and its just so wet outside.  Its supposed to be 80 tomorrow so I hope some of the yard will dry out.  We really need it!!  


Have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment