Search This Blog

Friday, November 20, 2009

Is Christmas really this close?

I have been quilting now for about 17 years, mostly off than on. I am really trying to get time to work on my favorite hobby again. I've rearranged our schedule at home and Thursday night is cleaning the house night-no more cleaning all weekend long!! Yeah!!

I have finished my Christmas shopping-well almost, I have three things left to get. I'm mailing packages out this weekned. This next week, will be determining what recipes to make this year and card addressing. I hope to have our cards out the day after Thanksgiving as I need to let some people know of our address since we moved from Japan last year and I never sent out change of address cards, whoops!

So, I will be able to spend some time making some quilt projects for around the house. All of my quilts are utility quilts, and believe it or not, I don't have a single Christmas quilt or wallhanging. So, this year, I'm going to fix that. I'm working on a rag quilt for my mother this weekend and then onto Christmas items!! I'm so excited!!!

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

No comments:

Post a Comment