Search This Blog

Friday, June 4, 2010

I'm amazed

How quickly time flies by! I have the best intentions of quilting, but life gets in the way! So, now that we're on "summer" break, I'm focusing on some other things:

1. organizing the school room and getting rid of stuff we don't need or use

2. organizing my quilting area-anyone want some scraps? I'm going to get rid of all of mine-I'm definitely not a scrappy quilter!

3. doing homework-going to school full time now

4. chasing the two year old and making sure she doesn't write on the walls

5. cleaning the walls from coloring

6. making sure the crawler doesn't get into anything she's not supposed too

7. making sure the two year old doesn't cut her hair

8. organizing and cleaning out some closets for some much needed space!

9. quilting

10. knitting-just learned how to do socks-how fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment