Search This Blog

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Western WA quilt shop hop

I had the best time yesterday!! THey let me out of the insane asylum (aka-my house) to go all day on the Western WA quilt shop hop with a good friend up from OR.

We laughed and had a great time catching up as we only see each other once a year. We hit all the stores in Lynden, Bellingham, and Mt. Vernon. It was a blast!

I know have enough projects to keep me busy for the next century! I plan on working this weekend on organizing my quilting supplies. I plan on getting a desk and moving it downstairs in the living room with my sewing machine. The table in my bedroom was a great idea, but did not work with a toddler and an infant. With nicer weather here, I'll never get any sewing done if its upstairs.

I'm still anxiously awaiting for my hoop to arrive!

No comments:

Post a Comment