Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

In all the years I've been quilting....

I've only ever made one Christmas project.  A rag quilt.   I have no idea whyI've never done more, I certainly have the materieal.  Well, okay I do.  I wait until the last minute and then its too late and I don't get them done.  This year, I'm going to!

I have a flannel snowman panel that I'm going to make a quick throw with.  I have two quick table runners to work on.  I have another panel that I can stitch up pretty quickly.  My biggest challenge is all this Christmas fabric I have.  I don't really have enough yardage to do anything spectacular with it, so I've decided to make a large quilt (just like the fall one pictured below) to put on the couch.  I may even back it with flannel.  The kids and hubby love to snuggle up when its cold with the quilts. 

I'm working on knitting my mother some washcloths for Christmas.  I'm almost done with the first one and hope to do two more.

School is going well for both me and the kids.  I'm hoping that still goes okay with the holiday next week.  We start wreath making for the Boy Scouts so it gets a little busier for us.  I haven't finished my shopping yet, but have most of it planned out.  Just need to get it all ordered and shopped for.  I hope to have that much done by next week!

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment