Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

supposed to be studying....

I'm supposed to be studying for my midterms this week, but I'm busy reading quilt blogs and being all jealous at how much quilting everyone is getting done.  Maybe I would too, if I quilted instead of reading blogs?

With the colder weather and darkness setting in early, I really just want to sit on the couch and hand quilt or applique, then I realized that the blocks for the sunbonnet sue are in the camper.  I'll have to get hubby to get them out this weekend. 

I really wanted to take some photos of the two quilts that I have from two different great-grandmothers made and post them for you.  I'm too lazy to go and get the camera and get them taken for you.  Sad isn't it?  I need to get motivated!  Maybe I will when I get the kiddos to sleep!!

Have a wonderful quilty day! 

Blessings to all!
Michelle

1 comment:

  1. Michelle, Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. Yes, I am that old lady Scouter that does nature and crafts at Tama. It is a small world, isn't it? Any chance of coming back to Japan?
    Yes, blogging might just take a little hunk out of quilting time...

    ReplyDelete