Search This Blog

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Its beginning to feel a lot like Christmas!!

Temperature wise anyways.  Its about thirty here. 

I just finished painting the big girls room.  I would love to post pictures but my camera is not working.  I need to order a new rechargeable battery for it.

I am working on Christmas cards and my painting project this weekend.  I hope to have all that done and lesson plans for the week.  I have to finish cutting batting for my brother's rag quilt that I'm making him for Christmas. 

I have started to hand quilt a wallhanging I  made a while ago so that I can start hanging some things up.  I have very few wallhangings, but lots of fabric and patterns to make them.  Unfortunately, I think most of my fabric is still in CA and I won't see it until June when hubby brings it out.  I hope to work on the quilts for the kids bedrooms at least and get them done.

Have a wonderful week.  I hope to start decorating for Christmas this week.  Probably closer to the end of the week, the kids' schedules are really busy!!

5 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you are making progress..My camera broke too so I use my phone to take pics with and then send them to my email , I then save them to my laptop..It works for now the pics are not great but they are ok.
    Are you without hubby till June? Or will you at least be together Christmas ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there!!! I don't have internet access on my phone...too cheap!! And my phone is so cheap I can't even pull them off.

      Hubby will be home for Christmas for a few weeks. We're very excited and he has a few honey-do items to catch up on!!

      Delete
  2. I'm so glad to hear you are getting settled at last. I think it must be fun to see things slowly falling into place. Hugs all around.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your quilted wallhangings will make your home extra cozy! I can't wait to see them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas Michelle! I bet you and your family are filling your new home with lots of Christmas joy!

    ReplyDelete