Search This Blog

Monday, June 10, 2013

Finally!

With all this rain we've had lately, I've finally today decided to pick up my quilting and get some stuff done.  I basted on of the little girls' quilts and another wallhanging (just a panel).  I was hoping to get started on the quilting but then the sun popped out.  Its supposed to rain again tomorrow so I had to get out and get some of the lawn mowed.  TL did most of it, but some has to be done with the push mower.  I didn't quite finish.  The mosquitos were swarming bothering sucking out all my blood.

We got our chicks last Monday.  They are cute and have already doubled in size it seems.  They're starting to stretch their wings too.  I'm sure I'll open the door to the coop one day and they'll all fly out at me, just like in the movie The Birds. If you hear on the news of some woman running away screaming, it was probably me.

I finally graduated!!  I now am the proud owner of a bachelor's degree.  I hope to start my master's in the fall.  This is a big accomplishment for me.  I'm the first in my family to earn one and in my hubby's family too.  I'm pretty excited and happy to start on the next step this fall.


 
 
I had to add this photo of Monkey.  Isn't she adorable?  I'll think twice however about letting her apply lipstick to me!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my, how the girls are growing! (Not only the little chicks). Congratulations on your degree, no smalll task while playing mommy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Julie!! hope you're having a wonderful summer!

      Delete
  2. Congratulations Michelle! Cute photos of the girls and how wonderful for them to be able to participate in watching the baby chicks grow-up.

    ReplyDelete