Search This Blog

Monday, December 5, 2016

Gearing up for Christmas

I need to find my tablet so I can take pictures to upload with all my Christmas projects.  I've been busy making Christmas mug rugs for gifts, table runners for the house, wallhangings for the house, and knitting cowls for gifts.  Its been quite busy but I've been enjoying it alot.  I love doing hand work.

The littles lost my tablet somewhere and my phone is a "dumb" phone with talk and text only.  These are the times when I wish I had a smart phone.

The girls and I also made ugly Christmas sweaters for our American Heritage girls Christmas party tomorrow night.  I have to say, that they are pretty ugly.  We bought supplies from the dollar store and $4 shirts from Walmart. I'll try to post pictures of them too.

Enjoy everyone!

1 comment:

  1. A very Merry Christmas to you and your family, Michelle! I hope you find your tablet soon or you received a camera for Christmas. :) I can't wait to see all your projects!

    ReplyDelete