Search This Blog

Monday, May 15, 2017

I'm backkkkkkkkk.....

As our school year winds down, I find myself very busy indeed.

  • I've been working for about two weeks already, with four more to go, on scoring standardized testing online.  Its a nice way to stock up some money for my trip this summer
  • I've also started working at the local greenhouse (and so are the two oldest girls).  I only work two mornings a week for a few hours and only for a few weeks during the busy season.  Its enough money to pay for my veggies and hopefully some flowers too as I need to redo some of the beds.
  • I start school again full-time in June.  I'm looking forward to completing my degree in history.
  • The girls and I will be traveling to NY to see my family in July.  I'm excited.  I haven't been home in ten years.  When you have a large family and live on opposite coasts or different countries, its hard to afford to travel home.  It was cheaper for us to pay for my mom's ticket to come and see us.
  •  I signed up for a quilting club at my local quilt shop!!!  I'm hoping to finish a few, quick projects and meet some new friends.  Here's the book the club will be working from:
     
  • I'll be getting the garden ready this week for veggie planting.  Let the season of weeding and then freezing and canning begin!!

Have a wonderful week everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Good to hear from you, but you still sound very busy! I'm surprised you are able to find time to quilt. I am looking forward to seeing your finished projects!

    ReplyDelete