Search This Blog

Sunday, September 30, 2018

Fall is here.....already!

I am so excited.  The kids got me a gift certificate at a quilt shop for my birthday.  I went on a weekend when it was 25% off and got the supplies to make two really cute wallhangings.  I would take pictures of the kits but I am too tired to drag out the camera.

I am working a lot lately.  I am now the shoe lead at the local Kohl's store.  I like it.  It's been pretty busy lately and I like to keep busy.  The department hasn't had a lead in a while so there were some fires to put out and I'm just now (six weeks later) getting things under control.  It will take a little bit more to get everything squared away but that's okay.  Keeps me busy.

With the garden wrapping up and homeschooling starting, I haven't quilted at all lately.  I hope to have Courtnee's quilt quilted by the end of October but we will see how it goes I guess.  

Take care and have a wonderful week!

2 comments:

  1. Well, you brought up those kids just right. Hope you can grab some time to work on even small projects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Michelle! You sound very busy. You need the gift of time so you can enjoy a little quilting time.

    ReplyDelete