Search This Blog

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Thirty days off.....

I had thirty days off from the time I finished my finals till my classes start again.  They start Jan 10th!  How did that happen already?  I need mmmooooorreeeee time!

On a good note, I have managed to clean out the very disorganized closets, desk, entertainment center (where did all these movies come from anyway), organized the video games, and organized my sewing stuff too!!  Tonight, for giggles, I may clean off the top of the fridge-watch out for the dust!!  It could probably choke an elephant!! 

Tomorrow, I will get all the Christmas stuff put away, take the kids to a birthday party and work on some genealogy projects.  Saturday and Sunday are ALL MINE!!  I intend to sew all day-unless we decide to go off the island and go to Target!!

Praying that you all have a wonderful and safe New Years!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment